Friday, December 17, 2010

Definition!

According to Wikipedia Fibromyalgia is chronic, widespread pain, fatigue, and heightened pain in response to tactile pressure (allodynia). Other symptoms may include tingling of the skin, prolonged muscle spasms, weakness in the limbs, nerve pain, muscle twitching, palpitations, functional bowel disturbances, and chronic sleep disturbances.

Well, I am here to tell you it is that and oh, so much more. It makes life a real everyday challenge. It affects women a lot more than men and suicide is chosen as a way out of the pain a lot of the time. Stress is a major factor in Fibro and personally I believe, at least in my case, that it is a major reason I have it! I think we don't have enough fun anymore! So, to that end, I am starting a craft club.

If you would like to talk about your Fibro or have ideas or patterns that you would like to post, please feel free to do so. If you would like to join the club, we would be delighted to have you. You don't even have to have Fibro, just a desire to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment